Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Logic Pro X 11 Chord Track. Svenne 9 seconds ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Logic pro x 11 has got the chord track back. Does anyone have an idea how to get the chord names from BIAB into logic's chord track. I just tried the new session player and am not particularly impressed.
Replies 0 Views 1 Read More
Re: 27 agosto 1995 Francesco Nespoli 17 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Era il chitarrista del mio gruppo musicale in paese "Gli Angeli del Rock", il bassista Paolo De Felicibus è anche lui morto prematuramente qualche anno dopo in un altro incidente stradale. Mi sono sempre interrogato sulle misteriose coincidenze della scomparsa dei miei amici. Queste note le considero frutto di un esperienza paranormale, in pratica quel 27 agosto 1995 stavo per uscire di casa quando mi apparve in un sogno ad occhi aperti il mio amico Massimo che mi disse di suonare la chitarra, lo feci e vennero fuori le note di questa melodia che poi ho arrangiato con band in a box. Si, è stato catartico!
Replies 2 Views 9 Read More
Re: the "D" song Dewey_MI 19 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I'm pretty confident I don't have the best mixing ears (I really on BIAB and pre-sets in my DAW a lot) but this is a cool production, IMHO. Dewey
Replies 9 Views 125 Read More
Re: The Water and the Wine (w/Fresh Fire) Dewey_MI 23 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Awesome, Dan! Wonderful production - music tracks and vox! Lyrics and melody exceptional as usual. Dewey
Replies 5 Views 129 Read More
Re: 27 agosto 1995 Dewey_MI 26 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend! Hopefully, writing this beautiful tune has been cathartic to you. Dewey
Re: Cave Man Dewey_MI 34 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thank you for all the feedback on 'Cave Man', folks! Dewey
Replies 9 Views 93 Read More
27 agosto 1995 Francesco Nespoli 34 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Questo ispirato strumentale l'ho scritto nella data del titolo quando mi apparve in sogno il mio amico chitarrista e pittore Massimo Iommarini, deceduto prematuramente qualche mese prima all'età di 36 anni in un incidente stradale alle porte del mio paese. Saluti da Atri (Te) - Abruzzo - Italia 27 agosto 1995
Re: anyone found how to do this edit shortcut in bb ? justanoldmuso 37 minutes ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Mario. thanks...yep midi is the way ive gone in the past.. might have to put this in bb wishlist. i really hope more edit features are added to the new bb tracks window cos i love it. i was hoping for a trick solution. logically in programming code c++ say or asm it should be doable in a music app by.. ...analysing the user highlighted clip...then ...finding in a track the same sequence of p!us and minus sample values. then..bobs your uncle etc etc as we say in uk. away we go...clap gone....lmao. yep might have to go midi... its a hoot of a comedy project...lol...lots of fun....crazy...lol. best mario...keep making your great soundscapes. happiness. om 🇨🇦 🇬🇧
Replies 2 Views 59 Read More
Canzone per te - by Francescotuba Francesco Nespoli 43 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Questa canzone l'ho scritta oltre 10 anni fa e racconta l'emozione che mi suscito' il rivedere in chat su facebook dopo qualche decennio una compagna di scuola che mi piaceva. Mi sono perso il file della canzone e il testo che scrissi e ho solo questa registrazione video approssimativa con cattivo audio, ma la canzone penso sia piacevole. Saluti da Atri (Te) - Abruzzo - Italia Canzone per te
Replies 0 Views 3 Read More
Re: The Water and the Wine (w/Fresh Fire) firesong 52 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by rsdean
Dan, Love the folk-rock feel of this song... The vocals sound excellent (and Fresh Fire is such a cool name). Great tracks selection and an awesome mix really top this one off. Outstanding job! Bob
Bob...glad you enjoyed...thanks for your thoughts...Dan
Originally Posted by DC Ron
Well...Dan! Really nice tune, and Fresh Fire sounds fabulous. Whatever you're doing with those vocalists sounds really pleasing to my ears. And your nylon string guitar from the Genos fooled me completely. That's some really skilled action. Anyway...loved it!
Ron...I always appreciate your comments...(full disclosure) I only played a few note on the nylon in the interlude...the great acoustic leads were Brent Mason (a slight difference in musicianship)...but thanks! Dan
Originally Posted by Elvis Nash
Sweet Gospel song , voxs are outstanding
Elvis...thanks for listening...I really appreciate your comments...Dan
Re: The Water and the Wine (w/Fresh Fire) Elvis Nash 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Sweet Gospel song , voxs are outstanding
Re: the "D" song firesong 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Izzy...a tough subject but I really like the song...the energy is contagious...the variety throughout is captivating...lyrically well well written...the beginning is very cleaver and your transition from Here Comes the Bride to the "D" song is seamless...you don't have to listen to it anymore...we'll take over from here...loved it!
Replies 9 Views 125 Read More
Re: The Water and the Wine (w/Fresh Fire) DC Ron 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Well...Dan! Really nice tune, and Fresh Fire sounds fabulous. Whatever you're doing with those vocalists sounds really pleasing to my ears. And your nylon string guitar from the Genos fooled me completely. That's some really skilled action. Anyway...loved it!
Re: She's Cancer Free (the song) firesong 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Ronnie...Beautiful and inspiring! one of your finest melodies I think and what a joyful expression...'cancer free" is probably one of the best things a person can hear...tremendous song indeed!
Replies 10 Views 277 Read More
Re: WAVED GOODBYE DC Ron 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Bob, gee, your songs are sometimes so intimate I feel like I'm eavesdropping on a private thought. Really nicely crafted song, sensitively sung and expertly mixed. I'll mention the organ (?) that comes in before the flute at about the 1/3 point. Subtle touches like that add a lot of interest and dynamic support without being a distraction. You're really great at that, too. Enjoyed this!
Replies 11 Views 168 Read More
Re: anyone found how to do this edit shortcut in bb ? MarioD 2 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
om, if the drum track has a MIDI chart go MIDI, erase all hand claps, then us a MIDI drum sound source. If the drum track doesn't have a MIDI chart then either replace it with a similar MIDI style's drum track, pick a drum MIDI loop from someplace else, write your own MIDI drum track, or spend hours removing the hand claps from the initial drum track. I don't work that much in RTs or RDs so others may have a better solution to your problem.
Re: She's Cancer Free (the song) Janice & Bud 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
That is a lovely song that you and your family will always cherish. Good news needs to be celebrated and your joy comes shining through. Congratulations! J&B
Replies 10 Views 277 Read More
Re: She told me she loved me Elvis Nash 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Cool song , bit of a retro melody , Tracked out nice Must be AI generated vid pics , Pretty cool how that's done
Replies 12 Views 184 Read More
Re: The Water and the Wine (w/Fresh Fire) rsdean 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Dan, Love the folk-rock feel of this song... The vocals sound excellent (and Fresh Fire is such a cool name). Great tracks selection and an awesome mix really top this one off. Outstanding job! Bob
Re: Hard To Say Goodbye firesong 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Peter and Leon...really well done production...I loved the vocals....the harmonies were cool...and the guitar work was stellar (of coarse!)...reminded me of the great rock tunes of the late 60's early 70's!
Replies 26 Views 535 Read More
Re: Sultry Sway firesong 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Marty (and Dave)...now that was some great gritty blues/rock! the riff that Dave puts in really really makes the song pop! (it will be immediately recognizable from this point on)...super mix and production...just a stellar track all round!
Replies 18 Views 396 Read More
anyone found how to do this edit shortcut in bb ? justanoldmuso 3 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
all. heres the situation... i'm doing this experimental song useing a modern hip hop style...gonna do a comedy rap for fun and useing modern sounds from pg content....ie step outside my rock comfort zone like i did with my only bluegrass song that people seem to like... in my sig. spread my wings as it were. so ive genned this modern drum track for rap BUT...i dislike the 'clap' sound...which is throughout the genned drum track. i found out how to delete one clap...and want to say to bb 'please remove every clap sound on this track..' after highlighting one clap. the prob is its very laborious to remove every clap in the track manually...and i just cant find any other way. any ideas ??...otherwise its gonna take ages to remove every clap sound in the genned track. am i missing something ?? happiness. om
Re: The Funky Baron laurent4114 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thank you very much Scott. There are some great things to take in in Band in a Box. Laurent
Replies 21 Views 459 Read More
Re: A couple of things to read Guitarhacker 3 hours ago Forum: Songwriting Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I don't know the first book but I have a copy of This Business of Music by Shemel & Krasilovsky 4th Edition. Not sure if it's the same book as you're referring too. That is a book everyone who's serious about this business should have on their shelves and should have read at least once, to get a good understanding of the basic business practices in the music industry. It's handy to refer back to it on occasion as well. I actually had 2 copies at one time but gave one of my copies to a young musician who was asking me a lot of questions so I figured he would benefit from the book and I didn't need two copies on my shelf. I think This Business of Music is out of print now.
Replies 1 Views 64 Read More
Re: She told me she loved me laurent4114 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by WaoBand
Sad song, nicely produced, and great video.
.Thanks WaoBand. Yes, this is all very sad for these poor boys.
Replies 12 Views 184 Read More
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,782
Posts737,308
Members38,580
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Harlow Davis, limelitevibe, Myra Millan, Nickolas, philou33
38,581 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 186