i keep on forgeting to post this wish..but working in rb today
it came up again...........

i like to use ctrl T to work in the rb tracks view that isnt clluttered with lots of icons...But it would be nice to decide which rb icons and thus features i want in the less cluttered ctrl T view.
ie so i can custom set up the icons i want in the less cluttered view.
so im not switching ctrl T views often.
for example there are icons in the many icons view i would only rarely use. maybe a special button on less cluttered view called icons and when clicked a list of icons pops up so a user can decided his/her icons used ??

dont get me wrong...i was reminded today of the many many features of RB which of course means lots of user feature choices and thus icons. i just would like to dismiss the icons i rarely use.
in summary the user decides on icon rows needed and hides others.
so the maximum amount of real estate is occupied by tracks.

let me say ..so im not taken in the wrong way...today i tried another daw to see if it had any features i might find usefull....and realised very quickly just the opposite...i would lose various features that rb has....i would just like to see this minor wish implemented so im not flitting tween the two ctrl T track views.

just an idea....cos i do the my work mostly in tracks view.

happiness.

om 🇨🇦 🇬🇧

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 04/23/24 05:14 PM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)