After reading DC Ron's response to my comment (see here), the question came to mind: Where to put the climax of a song?

I usually upload my songs to YouTube, and the statistics show how long listeners actually listen to a song.
My last song has by far the worst performance of all my songs, after 1 minute 65% of the listeners are already gone, and it's actually worse because you tough guys mostly listen to the complete drama to comment, which makes the stats look better.
And, you might guess, the climax/payoff (as in DC Ron's song) is towards the end (the a capella chorus), so most people miss it.

So, if you're still reading at this point smile : what is the best place for the best part of your song?

Logically, not at the beginning, because from then on it can only go downhill, and also not (as a dramatic build-up would suggest and where I would like to place it) at the end, because by then most listeners are long gone.

Since you guys have much more experience than I do, what are your thoughts and/or experiences?
Or do you just not care?

Making bits and bytes sound good...

Goldmania Bella - A One-Man Girlband with no fans
Listen on Spotify
Watch on YouTube