I get that but this is not reaper, not rapid composer either and we have to play in the playground that’s offered. PGM does things differently than those other folks. Maybe some of it is for reasons we don’t know. Reaper while very slick and powerful DAW is nothing like BiaB. Rapid composer again while it is a composition app like BiaB is very different in approach and I am sure coding. These are great examples, but still PGM is going to do things according to there plan. We can ask, beg, scream, yell, but really the best course is to suggest changes and accept results. We all choose to use this, we choose to spend time testing and working with it.

If PGM chooses to ignore our ideas, or to take a different path, or even to do things different from our views that is their choice. My friend you should enjoy the journey and not invest so much it exhaust you. Many of your ideas have been used. Use what you like, and get back to making music, and doing projects. Take some time and enjoy what you do have.

Again thanks for your ideas, tip, work around and hard work.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.