Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
What’s the thread about?

The customer ( Buyers) being sold on 10 or so features of the plug-in that do not work and having to wait a long time for a resolution

....this is not right. We expect when there is an advertised feature list with a price asked for those features, those features should be provided in full working order.

You are 100% correct but PGM operates this way. They release broken features and some never get fixed. Custom track names that are not consistent throughout the program. UserTracks...an extremely cool feature that never quite got finished. VideoTracks that were DOA. The VST that was shipped completely broken and still has major problems a year and a half later. And this year...multiriffs. I have gotten excited about every one of these (except VideoTracks) and then saw that excitement fade away as they move on to the next year's 50 new features. What pisses me off the most is the denials, from PGM and their biggest fans, when something obviously broken is discussed here in the forums.

That paragraph sounds like I am an unhappy PGM customer, right?

But that is NOT true!

I remain completely delighted with the RealTracks and RealStyles so I send PGM almost $300 every year without fail! PGM consistently delivers extremely high quality music tracks and a really great tool in BIAB to use them.

I wish they would improve BIAB. I really do. But I honestly don't know if they can.

I grumble here and I expect I will continue but at the end of the day I remain thrilled with what I can create with BIAB, RealTracks and RealStyles!

And a huge THANK YOU to people like Rob Helms, Pipeline, VideoTrack, MusicStudent and others who help us all work around the BIAB bugs and who still push for improvements even when they seem slow in coming.