When you say BiaB stand-alone I take that to mean the main core program and not the standalone plugin. If that is the case then I offer that is apples and oranges. If one wants to play around with different chords, styles etc that is always going to be faster and easier in the main program. Maybe the generation will speed up some day, we will see. Let me remind everyone the true reason for this thread:

This thread is not about complaining over things that may be needed in the future.

The thread is not about how little the plugin is getting used because it doesn’t hold a candle to BiaB.

The thread is not about the fact that nobody cares, or who cares.

What’s the thread about?

The customer ( Buyers) being sold on 10 or so features of the plug-in that do not work and having to wait a long time for a resolution.

PGM has clearly weighed the consequences of falling short on a new plug-in that has very few people using it YET. They have dedicated the resources to keep their biyearly release cycle of a Windows and Mac versions of 50 new features 200 new RT’s Because that is their bread and butter.

Ultimately this thread is to remind them that while understand their needs, and do want their continued success, this is not right. We expect when there is an advertised feature list with a price asked for those features, those features should be provided in full working order.

I see an add for the latest version of my favorite SUV on special sale this weekend. it says it has 1 year free satellite radio, free dash GPS, Bluetooth phone connection, heated leather seats. $35,995. I drop into the dealer and they tell me the sale version is being shipped but most of them have been preordered and the sale end this week there’s only 6 left. I sit down and guess they have one left in my color. It will be delivered to my home in three days. I write a check. Sign the paperwork and head home in anticipation.

Three days go by and sure nuff my car is delivered. I receive the keys and open her up. It looks great. The truck leaves, I decide to go for a drive to check it out. Buckle up and head out. Flip the radio on and FM works AM works but satellite radio does work, bummer I think. I decide to try out the GPS to get to a cool pie shop I heard about, touch the screen and there’s no setting for GPS. Huh, it’s kinda cold so I go to hit the button for the heated seated whaaaaaat! Now I’m upset so I hit the Bluetooth and you guessed it there is no phone connection in this radio model.

I get home and call the dealer they tell me that those features are not available YET. They will implement them but first the have another model that will be for sale next month and after that they will look into fixing my car!

This is why this thread was started. I still love the car but it should not have been advertised as having those features if they were not there.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 03/12/20 03:24 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.