I hear you on this. The good news is if PGM would address these basic features the plugin would be a solid and useful tool for creating tracks in the DAW. I also understand the desire of some users to want to add other more powerful features. Like our Mr. Pipeline. He has worked hard to introduce many innovative ideas and concepts to light. For that I tip my hat to him. I also feel his frustration and have nothing but respect.

I do however think that many of these ideas, while undeniably interesting and possibly powerful. Should be considered as down the road upgrades. So I keep stressing the vital importance of fixing the already existing broken features and bringing the plugin to a solid stable and useful tool. Something as jpettit said, a new DAW user can employ without reading a huge manual.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.