PG Music Home
Dear Team PG,

Could you please create a quick video that explains how to post a Print Screen image in the new forums. This would be very, very useful when trying to help clients. It's different from the previous forums and the previous video no longer applies.

Regards,
--Noel
I'm not sure I understand correctly Noel. I'm able to capture and post a print screen without issue here in the new forum using native Windows and no third party programs.

Attached picture Screenshot 2023-12-15 050907.jpg
Attached picture Screenshot 2023-12-15 051435.jpg
Hi Charlie,

I don't have an issue posting images at all. I would like something that shows people who are new to the forum how to post an image. I know I can create something myself but I thought that it's better to keep everything under the PG Music umbrella. Then, when I get a person with a problem whose chordsheet I would like to see, I can simply direct them to the video. It's not straightforward for people who don't know how to do it.

--Noel
Oh, ok I see. An fyi for Windows users is the snip and sketch program that is included with Windows newer than 2007 version I believe.
Originally Posted by Charlie Fogle
Oh, ok I see. An fyi for Windows users is the snip and sketch program that is included with Windows newer than 2007 version I believe.
Yep. That's true. As you know, I've done this a thousand or more times over the years. The reason I'm suggesting a small, 1-minute video is because people who don't speak English will find it much easier to follow what is happening visually than trying to follow English words.
That's right. Good thinking and excellent tip.
This would fill a need. Good idea.
This question comes up quite frequently.
Yes, a short video showing the steps would be highly beneficial.
+1
Jerry did a pair of videos on this topic back in 2022 - the instructions are about 90% the same as the current procedure, and most people should be able to figure it out easily. If there's still demand for a more up-to-date video then I might add it to my list.

Windows:

Mac:
Simon, I agree with Noel96. The look of the forum has changed enough to justify new videos.
© PG Music Forums