PG Music Home
Hello, whilst jazz/pop etc. backings are brilliant, I'm stuck on finding suitable styles with say piano/bass that's in 3/4 timing .

Example songs I'd like to create backings include:

Gershwin - Three Quarter Blues
Last of the Summer Wine TV theme
Jean de Florette theme

Ideas and examples welcome, thanks.
I'm not sure what package / version of BIAB that you have.

Try:
PNOSIMP3
Memo: This style will emulate simple Solo Piano playing in 3/4 tempo. tip :Use 3 part harmony for the melody (Harmony #44) (50-200)

-WlzSoft
Memo: Slow smooth waltz. 5 instruments (changes at B): acoustic piano, acoustic bass, nylon guitar, brushes, strings. T=95

ARPORK34
Memo: Classical 3/4 Style with left hand piano 8th note arpeggios and quiet orchestra. Add French horns at B
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
I'm not sure what package / version of BIAB that you have.

Try:
PNOSIMP3
Memo: This style will emulate simple Solo Piano playing in 3/4 tempo. tip :Use 3 part harmony for the melody (Harmony #44) (50-200)

-WlzSoft
Memo: Slow smooth waltz. 5 instruments (changes at B): acoustic piano, acoustic bass, nylon guitar, brushes, strings. T=95

ARPORK34
Memo: Classical 3/4 Style with left hand piano 8th note arpeggios and quiet orchestra. Add French horns at B

Thanks. I'm on Win10 with BIAB Pro 23. Do I need to buy the whole classical pack and are there any sound files to hear a few examples?
Originally Posted by FoxTerrier
Thanks. I'm on Win10 with BIAB Pro 23. Do I need to buy the whole classical pack and are there any sound files to hear a few examples?
Unfortunately, despite the term "Pro", you actually have the basic, starter, minimalist version, with the least number of features, so it's not surprising to find that you may not have any / all of these Styles / Tracks

> PNOSIMP3 comes from 2011/11 Set# 5 MIDI

> -WlzSoft comes from 2006/11 Misc.

> ARPORK34 comes from 2002/08 Set#11 MIDI

Contact PG Music support@pgmusic.com and ask what pack(s) you need and what you can do to resolve. After all, that's their job.
Thanks again for your suggestions. I opted for the classical midi styles pack and already created some simple tracks.
Thanks for the feedback, and letting us know that you've made progress.
© PG Music Forums