PG Music Home
I have the Windows Ultrapack, and all seemed well until I realised that I couldnt change instrument at all. I alwaysd get the "nothing found" notice. I also see the results as in the picture. I dont necessarily need the cure, just the explanation. What is all this "N/A" and "nothing found" stuff?

Many thanks!

John

Attached picture Screenshot 2024-01-02 164040.jpg
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: More "I have no clue" problems!! - 01/02/24 05:44 PM
Here are a couple of ideas to check.:

It's possible to get that if all the RealTracks referenced are in a bonus Pak that you did not purchase. What style is loaded? Do the sounds play?

It's also possible to see this if you do not Rebuild the index after updating. In the Style Picker, click on Rebuild, then select Fast or Slow. Fast is OK if you have not purchased any third-party styles such as those by Norton Music.

It's also possible to see this if you installed the RealTracks to a place that is different from what is specified in Preferences, Realtracks. In the BIAB Help Menu, do What Add-ons Do I Have.
Posted By: John Lancelotte Re: More "I have no clue" problems!! - 01/02/24 06:46 PM
Brilliant, Matt. Many thanks. The N/A has gone! How did I get it to the stage that it needed a rebuild? What causes that?
Posted By: MarioD Re: More "I have no clue" problems!! - 01/02/24 08:36 PM
After every patch you have to rebuild as many times the patch will contain realtrack corrections/modifications that will not work until a rebuild.
Posted By: John Lancelotte Re: More "I have no clue" problems!! - 01/02/24 10:09 PM
Thank you Mario. Thanks all for your help!
Posted By: MoultiPass Re: More "I have no clue" problems!! - 01/02/24 10:29 PM
Note that the system is getting smarter and smarter and asks you to rebuild after an update ONLY if necessary. Just go into style once and the green light will turn on if needed.
© PG Music Forums