PG Music Home
This is a more advance template chorded from a RealTrack Template + other Extra Chords n Endings.
It has over 1 hour of playing time with lots of Endings (and Shots n Holds when they get them working). It is clean with no added FX so you can add what you like (the samples have some reverb).

It still seems to over stretch other chords (though not as much) to fit even though there are plenty of the correct chords in the Templates, in Realband you can easily highlight that section and generate again will fix it.

If this works ok I will make up some more with even bigger templates, it was a mission to do this one !

Sample.mp3 has Country + Bossa Demo

Guitar Acoustic Nylon Arpeggio Ev8 120.zip WAV 284 meg

Guitar Acoustic Nylon Arpeggio Ev8 120 MP3.zip MP3 192k 101 meg
** MP3's had too much delay in the encoding !
THanks, it's working fine
Just discovered this UserTrack - it is beautiful!! If you are still around, solidrock, thank you!! Very useful for some bossa nova songs I'm working on.
Ahh...I guess not still around - just found a 2015 "Farewell" post. This is a really good track
It's just the avatar that's changed musocity>solidrock>pipeline full circle.
Just given up too many times and deleted accounts. I have tried too hard for too long to make BB/RB/Plugin better and it gets very frustrating at times so I think there's no hope and give up frown then I get back my energy and have another go. It's been a long haul since 2009 and a bit worn out from it all.
Yes the nylon ones were popular I should make up some more.
It's a shame they still haven't fixed Biab to use the included shot's n holds frown Jim posted some info how they can fix it and I posted some also over the years, you can add the holds manually.
Ah...should have known :-) I'll do some more listening/comparing over the next couple of days after my brain recovers from New Years celebrating, but to my ears this was a cleaner sounding nylon guitar than the "official" RealTracks. Is it an actual player, or a virtual instrument, or something else? I extracted the wave version, and I don't have Audiophile, so perhaps that's the difference - and if it is, I'll be upgrading very soon!!

I tried out several different keys and it still sounded great!
I think I made that in RapidComposer with a nylon virtual instrument.
The Audiophile is worth getting.
more here:
https://www.realband.org/usertracks.html
The guitar sound and patterns are very natural sounding to my ears. What virtual guitar did you use? I've been using AmpleSounds nylon guitar for a few months and love the natural sound from there, but yours sounds very good as well. I'm a keyboard player, so guitars are what I mostly need for the tracks and projects I'm working on, which are jazz-oriented - especially bossa nova and samba. I've actually been going through the MIDI guitar styles to find the good "smart guitar" tracks, since they have some interesting options for voice leading and intelligent voicings, and can sound great when routed through a high-quality virtual guitar.

I recall an Audiophile comparison post sometime back with some sample files - I guess I need to go back and listen to that, as I don't recall picking up a big difference at the time. This particular UserTrack in Wave file format sounds incredibly good to my ears. But some of that may be due to lack of background noise, etc. from the real instrument.
If you have Kontakt it's well worth getting
https://www.indiginus.com/renaxxance-nylon-string-guitar
for $59, all of their instruments are great !

You can see the difference but you need good ears to hear the difference.

Here is a spectral view of a RT 3063 Vocal Aahs..
the top track is wma and the bottom is wav with the same sections, both are direct from the RT folder on the Audiophile drive without processing using Biab Track Injector that allows you to use any file type compatible with Reaper.

You can see the head space difference.

Zoom++
© PG Music Forums