PG Music Home
Posted By: musocity Why ? - 02/17/24 10:53 PM
I don't know why so many users are resentful of the stuff I post. The whole idea is to make Biab/PLUGIN better, that has happened !
I don't block ideas, I welcome them and even make mockup application examples for users, I don't jump on new users with issues but try to understand where they are coming from. I have gone out of my way to help other users when they asked but then get attacked in return.
They seem to get MDS just like people get TDS when someone tries and succeeds to make things better, but they would rather go back to how it was and go down the drain out of spite, It's definitely a derangement syndrome.
Look what's happening now over the whole world because of stupidity of people who believed the globalist controlled lying main street and social media and went along with it.
I want my
I want my
I want my CNN

I want my
I want my
I want my DOS BB
Posted By: Gordon Scott Re: Why ? - 02/17/24 11:17 PM
Don't ever forget that text-based messages like these lose a huge amount of the subtlety of dace-to-face communication and often seem harsher than they were ever meant to be.

Some people will always have and express strong opinions.

I help a lot of our sales guys sanity, when in despair they'd say "the customer is always right"
"No, the customer can be wrong, that's the customer's prerogative".

You do great work. People are so often wary of change. Don't take their caution personally.
Posted By: MoultiPass Re: Why ? - 02/18/24 06:31 AM
Originellement posté par Gordon Scott

You do great work. People are so often wary of change. Don't take their caution personally.

+1
Posted By: MarioD Re: Why ? - 02/18/24 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by MoultiPass
Originally Posted by Gordon Scott

+1

Another +1
Posted By: musocity Re: Why ? - 02/18/24 11:47 PM
Thanks guys, if I can get the scripting info for Studio One I would be posting that also as Reaper and Studio One are very popular.
I don't know why Jazzmandan gives me a hard time as he uses Reaper, I thought he would be thankful for the Reaper PLUGIN and all the tools now available for it, he even has midi chord markers now in Scaler 2.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Why ? - 02/19/24 01:35 AM
I don't know why Jazzmandan gives me a hard time

Jazzmandan is long gone - but it is nice to see he is remembered. grin

I am afraid the transitions to MusicStudent and ultimately DrDan over the decades has taken a toll on him. Dr.Dan is much more cynical and even snarkey at times. Let me apologize if you perceived he was directing any ill feelings at you personnally. It is not any individuals which triggers him. It is just a gradual increase in frustration when it comes to BIAB and more specifically the BIAB-VST. He knows he should not get upset, but 25+ years of 50 new features every year and still can't use the BIAB-VST in Reaper with out repeated crashes. mad

So cut him a little slack. After all, you and he both will always have "... midi chord markers in Scaler 2" that he is forever thankful for. smile

Dan
Posted By: musocity Re: Why ? - 02/19/24 05:49 AM
I think we are in the same boat.
Posted By: musocity Re: Why ? - 02/19/24 11:06 PM
There is a reason behind what we are going through, I won't say anything now but just hang in there !
Posted By: DC Ron Re: Why ? - 02/28/24 12:20 AM
Musocity, FWIW, I read every one of your posts with awe and wonder. Usually, I'll reread each one a time or two, because my tiny mind can't grasp what you're doing, or why. But when it clicks...wow! You're really pushing the envelope on BiaB utility, and that's a big deal.

Even spent a few days last month seeing if I could adapt to Reaper, but found it was unable to work with chord tracks and Melodyne as smoothly as Studio One. Which is a long winded way to say: I'm a believer in what you are doing, and know you are making a positive difference.

I'll paraphrase a saying about people who advocate for big change: "If you aren't making somebody unhappy, you're not pushing hard enough".

Hope you keep it up! smile
Posted By: the_blooze Re: Why ? - 03/02/24 07:22 PM
I love what you are coming up with, and try most of your scripts, some don't work for me. World is in a horrible place right now. Take care, Andrew
Posted By: DFT Re: Why ? - 03/06/24 11:42 PM
Muso ... it's just like what the doctor told me when I was concerned that I was getting Alzheimers.

"Just forget about it."
© PG Music Forums