PG Music Home
I’m thinking there is a need for new tutorial videos targeted toward first time users of band in the box that emphasize how features added over the past three years make BIAB relevant to artists creating pop music today
I don't think the thread subject heading and your post match. May I suggest something like "Features That Aid Artists In Creating Today's Pop Music".

I agree PG Music is taking steps to make Band-in-a-Box more capable of creating pop music. What I don't have a good feel for is exactly which features that is.

The Bootcamp videos and other videos created throughout the year do a good job of explaining features. What they don't do is market the features to artists creating pop music. It's up to the artists to discover BiaB on their own. That disconnect is why there are so many "influencers" on YouTube and Tik Tok.
You're on the ball regarding marketing pghboemike.
If the company wants to expand it's user base it needs to address that with specifics.
Personally I'd rather folk wanted to learn, explore and find their own style mash BUT most folk coming to BIAB are inclined toward certain types of music so it couldn't hurt.
© PG Music Forums