PG Music Home
Posted By: JaBr Problem with the dialog window? - 12/11/23 11:05 AM
I have BIaB 2023 (1013) and I discovered a problem with the "Edit Repeats and Endings" settings dialog where part of the text and switches in the window are missing, or they are outside the window and thus unusable. What about that?
I use win 7 / ver. 6.1 , 28" high-quality monitor and resolution according to my eyes 1920x1080 large font (150%) even if it can handle more with a card. Since it's only this one dialog window (for now) and only in BIaB, it probably won't be there.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture BIaB 23 bug 2 okno.jpg
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Problem with the dialog window? - 12/13/23 02:31 AM
Try changing the large font from 150% to 125, 110 or 100%. Sometimes everything that is supposed to be in a window doesn't align correctly unless the font size is 100%.

Also, your thread will get more views, and possibly other suggestions, by posting in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Windows +++ forum section.
Posted By: JaBr Re: Problem with the dialog window? - 12/13/23 12:14 PM
Yes. If I change the font settings it changes. But that is not the solution. What should users who have problems with their eyes do? It's about how it's programmed. And this window is designed badly!!!!! I program myself, so I know what I'm talking about and I've dealt with such things.
To compare 100, 125 and 150 percent and the behavior of windows in BIaB and a common functional win aolication such as TC. As can be seen in BIaB, although not quite, the windows are relatively acceptable. This is quite off. And that's my point. The windows and the font are fixed in BIaB and not dynamic as they should be.
A font of 100% is quite beyond the limit of usability for my eyes, and 125% is on the verge of causing me even more deterioration than I already have. It works in other software. Why can't it be done in BIaB as well?

[Linked Image]

Attached picture BIaB 23 bug 2 okno porovnanie.jpg
© PG Music Forums